Monday, May 2, 2016

Journal 1

Journal one

      Aesop's fables had been the book I remembered for years. It is a book that stayed with me and taught me morals and conscience.  The book that held on to my attention was Aesop's fables, I use to love story books with many different stories in them, and Aesop's fables was one of them. Since the book was so well known, even if I finished reading and rarely go back through it again, it still stayed in my memory for a long time. What made the book so unforgettable was the morals the fables taught me. The most interesting part of the book is that most of the characters in each story are animals. After reading the stories, an image of different characteristics of different animals are printed. for example, foxes are always the most greedy one out of all, and sheep are always the innocent one.In other words, the book is full of metaphors. however, since I was too young when i first read the book, I did not understand the morals that the story teaches, but since it's a book, it built my literacy, and also started to develop my critical thinking while thinking about what will happen next in the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment